Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Let It Rain

Let It Rain
Tuesday
July 15th, 2014
 
Bro's Tball season is nearing it's end, only three games left. Tonight we loaded up the car and headed to the field, the kids as always had a blast running around playing while we waited for everyone to arrive. Last year Tball was a little rough, Brody had a hard time with it being his first sport but this year he is doing awesome!! 
 
 
Kinsley wants to be big so bad! She ran around playing with the kids, when they got close to us I heard all the kids saying "Kinsley's the monkey!!".

 
There were some pretty nasty clouds hanging out around our field, and lots of thunder. Before we knew it a flash flood hit!! We ran as fast as we could, but within the first minute we were drenched!



 
"Don't come out here!"

 
Just had to take a picture of the aftermath. I have to admit it was kind of fun! 


 
My poor garden took a beating, especially my cute little watermelon :(

 
 
I'd say my garden got a good water today.

 
What better way to spend a rainy evening then playing operation.


 Love these cuties!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

background