Friday, January 2, 2015

More cousin fun

More Cousin Fun
Thursday and Friday
January 1st and 2nd, 2015
 
Thursday
 
Bro and Kins have seriously been in heaven ever since the cousins got here!! There hasn't been a moment of dullness! They don't have any cousin's yet on my side of the family so I was glad when Bro instantly had cousin's on Ian's side. These girls have been so much fun, I wish we could see them more often.
 
 
Thursday night they all played hide and seek and had a blast!! Here's Lizzy finding Bro and Kinsley in my closet.
 
 


Friday
 
I can't get over how good these girl's are with Kins, they never once acted like they were too old for her or that she was too little and a bother to play with. They ALWAYS made sure to include her in the fun. Kinsley is lucky to have them as cousins :) 
 

They loved spinning her around, I would say she liked it a lot too.


 
Then they started playing some game with all their feet in a circle, I'm not sure what it was but they had fun with it.





 
They decided to play some more hide and seek, It was Kinsley and Lizzy's turn to count. How cute are they!?

 
I couldn't help but take some pictures of these cuties.



 
Then they started getting goofy.






 
I know there's a ton of pictures but I just couldn't choose between them, They were having so much fun together!

 
The things these guys came up with cracked me up! This is a tub that hooked onto one of Brody's old tents...I have no idea how all three of them fit in it.


 
Just relaxing at the end of a fun filled day.

 
I can't express how grateful I am that Brody and Kinsley have such fun cousins, what better friends to have growing up then lots of fun cousins!? What a fun week for all of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

background