Monday, June 25, 2012

FHE

 Family Home Evening at Dixie Rock
Monday
June 25th, 2012
 
One of Brody's absolute favorite places to go is Dixie rock. Every single time we drive anywhere where he can see it he points it out, and he usually mentions something about my wedding ring too. Ian brought me to Dixie Rock the night he asked me to marry him and that's where him and Brody gave me my gorgeous ring.
 
Brody loves exploring all the little caves and places to climb up into.


 

 I love this picture of Brody, he looks like such a little man!
 
 
Up at the very top.
 

 He always makes sure to point out where the temple is. It makes me so happy that he knows what the temple is.


 Tonight Brody had the great idea to play hide and seek, we all had a blast! It really was a lot of fun, Brody especially could not get enough of it. We started off with one of us counting with him and finding the other.
 
 
The first one Brody and I counted and had to find Daddy. Before we even started I reminded Ian that he had to keep in mind how old Brody was, to hide at a 3 year old's level. We looked and looked everywhere for that stinkin Dad, finally he figured we weren't going to find him so he came out. This does NOT look like a 3 year olds level to me Daddy!!

 
After a while Brody wanted to count by himself and find both of us. We of course stayed close and kept him in sight. He was so excited when he found us!



 We had a great night at Dixie Rock and definitely need to make a trip back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

background