Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day
Sunday
June 17th, 2012
 
Brody and I have been looking forward to Fathers Day for quiet some time now. We were so excited to do something special for not only Ian's first fathers day but also Ian and Brody's first fathers day together.
 
We got together with Ian's sister Ariel and made the worlds best daddy shirts (please excuse my handwriting) with her and my cute nephew Jacob. Brody thought it was the coolest thing ever. He had a blast doing the hand and foot prints!
I really wanted to do a shadowbox filled with pictures of just Brody and Ian. I wanted Ian to see just how awesome of a Dad he is, and how much he does with and for Brody. Brody really enjoyed picking which pictures to use, I made sure to involve Brody in everything. And of course the oreos are a given, we couldn't not get Daddy's favorite cookies!
 
 
Brody was beyond thrilled to give Daddy his presents, it was the cutest thing to watch these two. Ian would probably prefer me not to say this, but he even got teary eyed when he read our cards. He really is an amazing Dad!

 
Since it was Sunday we thought it would be a good idea to go walk around the temple.







 We had a great Fathers Day with an amazing Dad! Ian really has been amazing, he loves Brody and I can see it with everything he does. Watching them melts my heart. I love Brody more then life itself, but to see someone come into his life that hasn't always been in it and share that same love for him in such an incredible thing. I couldnt have even imagined finding a better father for Brody, we are so blessed to have Ian in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background