Monday, February 3, 2014

Baking Fun

Baking fun
Monday
February 3rd, 2014
 
Bro Bro loves to help me in the kitchen, so we decided to make some cookies for FHE tonight. We searched online for idea's and decided on snickerdoodle's. I just love having little helpers!
 
 
Kinsley: "Oh don't mind me, I'm just going to nibble of this butter you left out to soften."


 
Ready to start!



 He isn't a fan of mixing things, but gave it a try this time!
 
 
Kins and Dad watching the cookie making fun.

 
Adding LOTS of sugar, not wonder they are so good :/

 
The funny thing about Bro is he LOVES helping me bake, but hardly ever eats the finished product. He is not a cookie kind of guy. The only cookies he will devour are my chocolate crackle ones.
 
 
 

 
I sure love moments like this with my little man cub :) Fun night in the kitchen that was finished off with a game of battle ship, which Brody and I won! Monday nights are our one and only guaranteed night together as a family, we love taking advantage of our time together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

background