Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl

Super Bowl!!
Sunday
February 2nd, 2014
 
I have never really been a big football fan, but I have to admit it was fun to have our  Seattle Sea Hawks play! Here's Bro all ready to represent!
 

Showing off his black eye he got Friday night. We were at our friends for game night (there is literally nothing else to do around here so we always play games), all the kids were running around being crazy and him and his good friends Lilly bumped heads pretty hard. First black eye for this little guy.
 

 
I don't have a jersey to Kins so I did the best I could with getting the Sea Hawks colors on her. I don't think she was too happy about it?


 
We headed over to our friends house for the big game. We pigged out on yummy snacks, got lots of girl talk in, had kids running around having a blast, and enjoyed watching the game on a BIG screen tv with great friends...fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background