Friday, October 17, 2014

18 weeks

18 weeks
Friday  
October 17th, 2014

How far along? 18 weeks and 1 day

Total weight gain: 9 pounds 6 ounces.

Maternity clothes? Same as last week, pretty much just the belly band.

 Stretch marks? No new ones.

Sleep: I have been sleeping great. The only bad thing about my sleep so far is I can never seem to get enough of it!!   

Best moment this week? It was homecoming week and Bro’s school got to dress up, to support the high school. He had SO much fun with it!! Also Ian and I went on a date tonight, the first one in a while. It was great to spend some time with my guy.

Miss anything? My energy, and sometimes my lack of patience partly due to my lack of energy. I have to admit I can be one of those crazy moody pregnant women.   

Movement: YES!!! I felt the baby for sure move for the first time last Thursday. It’s still super light movements and I can only feel them when I sit down and relax. I love this part of pregnancy; my growing belly combined with the sweet little flutters makes everything seem much more real.   
 
Food cravings: Orange Juice orange juice and orange juice. I’m honestly a little disappointed I don’t have more cravings, this is the time where I can ask for anything, blame it on the pregnancy and get it. So I’m hoping I get some more soon!

Food aversions: Slight aversion to ground beef, but even that is on and off.  

Boy or girl: We won’t find out until November 11th, I wanted to wait until Ian had a day off work to be able to come.   
 
Labor signs: No 
Symptoms: Fatigue, and like I mentioned earlier an increased lack of patience when I’m super tired. I also feel very weak and light headed from time to time, I forgot to mention that one last week. It mostly happens in the morning or when I’ve been standing for too long.
 
Belly Button in or out? In.  
 
Wedding ring on or off? Off, but only because of the irritation it gives my skin.
 
Looking forward to: I know this is still a month away, but I cannot wait until fall break. I’m going to love having Brody and Ian home for a full week!!
 
Fun facts: I wore this same exact outfit in one of my weekly updates while I was pregnant with Kinsley; I believe I was much further along and much bigger though. I honestly don’t think I’ll be able to wear my normal clothes this whole pregnancy like I have with my other two, I feel like I’m getting bigger a lot sooner with this one. I hope and pray that doesn’t mean this one will be even bigger then Kinsley, I don’t need to be carrying around an 11+ pound baby thank you very much!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment

background