Thursday, April 23, 2015

Jace: 1 Month

1 Month
Thursday
April 29th, 2015
 


 
 Weight
I’m not sure on his weight, he has to be gaining though...it feels like he eats every 5 minutes!

Health
He is still our healthy little boy. 

Sleep
Baby J is still an awesome sleeper! Most of the time he wakes up either around 2 or around 4 to eat. If he wakes up earlier he wants to nurse around 6:30 but if its later he will go till around 8. He sleeps the most in the morning hours, not really waking up for long stretches until around lunch time. One hard thing about him though is the he LOVES to nap in my arms, which I totally love but it makes is hard to get much done.
 
Clothes
He still wears all of the same clothes, newborn and 0-3 months expect that he’s grow out of a couple newborn jammies
L
Diet
Milk from Mommy. He’s getting better at nursing, he only struggles when he’s really tired at night or in the morning.  
 
Crying
He is starting to cry a little bit more but I still can’t complain. He is a pretty dang good baby.
Milestones
He is doing great at holding his head up, he loves to look around at everything. And there is no doubt that he is smiling, the cutest little smiles ever!! Another absolutely adorable milestone, he is starting to make those tiny little baby coos, he started around 3 weeks…melts my heart every time.
Products I'm loving
Still just the binkies and binkie clips. I wish I was loving a baby wrap!! They are pretty expensive so I bought some fabric to make my own but I can’t seem to get some alone time to do it.  
Fun Facts
As I said before he loves to be held, so something he has a hard time when I have to put him down. I mean mommy does still have to get things done, as much as I’d like to just hold him all day I can’t. I have found that the quickest way to comfort him is with touch, he just loves to know someone is there. He loves when I softly rub his face, and especially loves when I put my face next to his…calms him right down. He also loves escimo kisses from Mommy J


No comments:

Post a Comment

background