Saturday, May 18, 2013

Fathers and sons camp out

Fathers and Sons Camp out
Friday-Saturday
May 17th & 18th, 2013

It's that time of the year again! This was Brody and Ian's second Father and Sons camp out, and of course Brody was beyond thrilled. Here they are ready to hit the road.
 

Hanging out by the camp fire, and making S'mores.



 
Bro is the one with the navy shirt and blue headband thing. He wore that thing all day, even when they got home! He thought it was pretty dang cool. The boys found them on trees and made them into headbands :P


 
I told Ian to make sure and take pictures while they were there, haha I can just image him making Brody stand there for some pictures to make Mom happy.


And they're back! So glad my guys could go have fun together. Kinsley and I had a fun girls night too! We went to Goodwill with one of my good friends and her little girl, then came home had a root beer float and watched TV!




No comments:

Post a Comment

background