Saturday, May 25, 2013

Representin'

Representin
Saturday
May 25th, 2013
 
We finally got Brody's Tball pictures back. We were a little nervous as to how they would turn out, he has issues with smiling for pictures. He either does a super cheesy smile, squints his eyes to the point to where their closed, looks slightly away from the camera or often times a combination of all three...but to our surprise they turned out great!! I wore his button for a while then Bro wanted Kinsley to take a turn...She thought it was pretty fun. She actually thought it was a fun chew toy really!
 
 I just couldn't pick my favorite so I put all of them up :)
 
 


 
While I was putting it on Brody was taking pictures too (I had no idea till I looked at my phone later :P), I just love the look on her face, almost like "uh what the heck do you think your putting on me???"




No comments:

Post a Comment

background