Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers Day

Fathers Day 2013
Sunday
June 16th, 2013
 
I just love fathers day!! It is so fun to sneak around with Brody and make plans and gifts for Ian. Ian got a bachelors in communication, he says my love language is giving gifts, and he is spot on. I managed to get some pictures of Ian and our little rugrat's after church, not without lots threats to not even think about taking their church clothes off before pictures though. And let me tell you they were sure excited :P I couldn't get the perfect picture, but managed to snap a few cute ones.
 
 
 
I love this one of the boys lovin on Kinsley Mae, she sure has us all wrapped around her cute little finger.


 
Saying Brody was not cooperating is an understatement, silly boy.
 
 
Has to sneak one in of me and the princess.
 
 
Ian LOVES napping, I cant hardly blame him with riding his bike to work ever day (all uphill!) he gets pretty worn out. I had to capture this cute moment of him and his girl sleeping away.


While they napped Brody and I got the presents ready for Daddy, Brody was so excited to show off all he did. We did a shirt for Ian last year and I thought it would be cute to do another with Kinsley on it as well. I was going to attempt doing her hand prints alone but decided that might not be a good idea...so were holding off on hers till Daddy can help. 

 
I thought this was the cutest picture ever of Bro and Ian holding hands :)  According to Brody I believe it says Happy Fathers Day and I love you above the picture. After he drew it he started laughing and said  "whoops, I accidental drew girl hair on me".


 
Opening his totally cliché tie present. We went hunting for some other ideas I had but weren't able to find the right thing, so a tie it was.  

 
The boys playing a game of Chinese checkers.


I seriously love this picture of us, I love our little family! Looking at this picture reminds me of what really matters in life, its not what we have but who we have to spend it with. I myself have a hard time remembering that sometimes. I get wrapped up in wanting thing and wanting to go on lots of fun vacation and then being not so happy when everything I want cant happen. When really none of that matters, I have a husband who adores me and two children who mean everything to both of us, what more could I ask for!!

 
Happy Fathers Day to the wonderful father of our children and also to my own amazing Father. I couldn't ask for better men to have in my life!

1 comment:

background