Friday, June 7, 2013

Sitting up

Sitting Up
Friday
June 7th, 2013
 
Don't mind me...just sitting up all by myself like a big girl. I don't know who this little girl thinks she is, but she's starting to not act so little anymore! She has been showing signs of wanting to sit up for a while now, she does great when she's sitting on someone's lap with supporting herself. Last night I sat her on the ground with us while we were reading a book just for fun and she stayed that way! She only does it for a few minutes at a time then she looses her balance but she's getting there! She's able to catch herself and re balance sometimes, but I think she just gets tired after a while. Cant believe my baby is growing up so fast!  
 
 
Today was also Kinsley's first time sitting in a shopping cart like this!
 
 
Seriously, how do babies do this!? Talk about flexible!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

background