Thursday, June 27, 2013

Date time!

It's A Date!!
Thursday
June 27th, 2013
 
 Brody and I hadn't been on a mother son date since before Kinsley was born, so today we took some sonic coupons with us and headed out...just him and I :) I don't think the word excited even begins to describe how he felt! He talked about it all day yesterday and today, calling it our honeymoon at times haha! Then he would say oh I mean our date :)
 

We got a blue raspberry nerd cream slushy (talk about long name!), and let me tell you it was yummy!! By the way Bro dressed himself today :P
 

 Messin around having a great time!

 
We also got a 1/2 off cherry limeade, which I mostly got for myself since I figured Bro would be taking over the slushy. He ended up loving the limeade and drank almost all of it!


 
I love how you can see the pure happiness on his face, he was sooo thrilled to be on his date with Mom!

 
We also learned today that those speakers must be amazing!! Brody ordered Dad a limeade before we left and literally whispered it out the window, I thought I would for sure have to repeat it but the guy got the order exactly right.

 
Bro wanted to act like gangsters :P

 
I had such a great time with my little man cube, It's so nice to be able to spend one on one time with him. Cant wait till our next date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background