Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Outdoors Fun

Outdoors Fun
Tuesday
September 17th, 2013
 
What's the best part about having no grass in your backyard?? (Don't be fooled by the greenery in the background, that's just weeds. It's the rainy season here so its next to impossible to keep them away.) Getting to play in the dirt!! And dig lots of holes without Mom getting mad! And being able to us your sand toys!!
 
It's been very hard having no grass, what can I say I'm a Washington girl, and I still hate it but I have to admit the kids do have fun in the dirt.
Kinsley Mae sneaking out the back door to join in the fun.
 

 
 
I have been wanting to redo this side table of ours for forever, so Ian being the sweetie that he is was nice enough to get it all ready for me today. I'm so excited for this new project.
p.s. I promise our back patio doesn't usually have this much dirt on it. Brody and his cousin Boaz decided it would be fun to throw a bunch of mud on it, silly boys!

 
And here's a random picture of Kinsley during her nap today. I had been wanting to get her a stuffed animal for a while now. Brody has had a stuffed dog since he was 3 months old, so I wanted to carry on the tradition and get all of our children a special animal. I looked and looked and couldn't find anything within reasonable price that seemed right. Then my mom gave me this, It is a panda bear beanie baby that used to belong to my Grandmother before she passed away. I remember her going to the mall to get the latest beanie babies that came out, she had her store that she would always go to. She always had her favorite bears displayed by her front door and a HUGE chest full of them in the back room. It was something fun for her to do, collecting them. I cannot imagine a stuffed animal being more special and more perfect then this, every time I see it I think of her and smile :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

background