Monday, September 30, 2013

Surprise

Birthday Surprise
Monday
September 30th, 2013
 
I absolutely love doing fun surprises for my family, It is totally my thing. This year I had all these plans to make Bro's birthday crazy special and hardly any of them happened. The night before his birthday I laid in bed feeling like a failure of a mom because I didn't have any kind of surprise waiting for him when he woke up. I couldn't take it anymore, I jumped out of bed grabbed the left over streamers and did what I could in their room without waking them up. At one point I accidentally dragged a streamer across Bro's face causing him to open his eyes and look right at me. Later I asked if he remembered and thank goodness he didn't!
 

 
Green and purple streamers in honor of Donatello, not much but its something!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

background