Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Preschool

First day of "Preschool"
Tuesday
September 17th, 2013
 
While we lived in Prescott I was able to get Brody signed up for Preschool, I was beyond excited since he really should have been in preschool last year. Then we moved...and as I have expressed earlier living on an Indian reservation is quiet different. The elementary school does a preschool but only has 21 openings, and of course they had to registration day before we moved here so that wasn't an option. The only other Preschool within reasonable driving distance (20 miles) cost almost $300 a month and was 5 days a week from 7:45 to 2:45, way too much money and too much time away...I wasn't looking for a babysitter! Brody was super bummed he wouldn't be going to school anymore, so I did the only thing I could...did school with him myself! I know its not the same, in fact the part he would really enjoy is the social but it's something. He was so excited when I told him we were going to do school today!
 
 
I told him I would be taking pictures so he got dressed nice (I wanted to make it feel special) and got his backpack on! Isn't he stinkin handsome!! I couldn't decide on a favorite so I'm putting both up :)

 
He was perfect and listened to everything I told him to do, he is so anxious to learn.
 

 
We learned about up and down with Jack and Jill and even watched the rhyme online. He absolutely loved it, I'm going to try and teach him a new nursery rhyme every week, they are one of those things in life that are slipping away but are so fun for kids!
 
 
We had an awesome first day of "Preschool" and got to spend some quality time together while Kinsley napped. Can't wait to help this little boy learn and grow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

background