Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

Halloween 2013
Thursday
October 31, 2013
 
Halloween started off with us going over to Aunt Becca's house to make popcorn balls. We wanted the kids to help, and they did in the beginning but quickly ran off to play together.
 
 
This was our first stop of the night, which means Kin's first ever trick or treating experience! I was so excited for costumes this year, I had this big plan to have a matching theme. Then we went to Wal-mart one night where Brody saw a ninja costume and was dead set of being it, I couldn't say no so the search for a baby ninja costume began. It was a little harder then I had imagined, the only one I could find was a sack which Kinsley would NOT go for. Buying everything we needed to make it myself would have added up to more then we wanted to spend so I had to come to grips with no longer doing a theme. Next year!! 

 
Next we got together with Boaz and Adara and went to the rest of the houses.




 
We trick or treated around our teachers neighborhood first, then we headed over to the doctor housing which was insane!! I have never seen so many trick or treater's in one neighborhood!! We did two houses and left, it was just way too much for us. Next we hit up some other teacher housing.



By now it was getting VERY cold and all the kids were ready to call it quits. I of course wanted to snap a few pictures before we headed home.
 



 
After we got home Bro dumped the candy on the ground like all kids want to do and they went through their stash. As you can see Kin's thought this was pretty fun! A nice lady even gave her a teddy bear.
 

She was the cutest thing ever, she picked up almost ever piece of candy looked at it then put it aside 



 
She was eager to share with us :)
 

 
 
Bro was super excited to help pass out candy once we got home, It was so fun to watch him enjoy every minute of it. My little boy is growing up too fast!!

 
I'm not sure where he learned this pose from but I have to admit it's pretty funny!


 
Kin's trying to sneak some popcorn balls.

 
We had such a fun filled night!! Although I have to admit St George Halloweens are much more enjoyable...last year we were in t-shirts while this year we were in heavy jackets. I want to live somewhere warm again!!


2 comments:

background