Friday, November 7, 2014

21 weeks

21 weeks
Friday  
November 7th, 2014
 
 
How far along? 21 weeks and 1 day  
 
Total weight gain: 13 pounds.
 
Maternity clothes? Pretty much the same. Mostly just the belly band and a few maternity T-shirts. I do have to wear all stretchy clothes to church though, no more zippers for me!  

 Stretch marks? No new ones.
 
Sleep: I have absolutely no problem sleeping, in fact I never seem to be able to get enough of it.

Best moment this week? Going shopping in Gallup with my hubby. Believe it or not going grocery shopping is sadly the highlight of my week!!
 
Miss anything? Still missing my energy, my serious lack of energy.    
 
Movement: Yes! And Ian felt the baby move for the first time at the end of the week also, that is always exciting!!   

Food cravings: I still really like orange juice and baby ruth candy bars. I am also really liking Sliced apples with carmel…so yummy!! I honestly haven’t had that many cravings, mostly just things that I like which I think is just normal life. I remember having some pretty intense cravings with my other pregnancies, so this is all new to me.
 
Food aversions: Nothing really.   
 
Boy or girl: We haven’t found out yet.
 
Labor signs: No 
Symptoms: Fatigue Fatigue and more Fatigue!!! Sometimes I feel the beginnings of heartburn coming on too, so not excited about that one.   
 
Belly Button in or out? In.  

Wedding ring on or off? Off, but only because of the irritation it gives my skin.

Looking forward to: I know this is still a month away, but I cannot wait until fall break. I’m going to love having Brody and Ian home for a full week!!

Fun facts: We FINALLY get to find out what we’re having soon!!! It feels like we have waited so long to find out, we got to with Kinsley at 14 weeks so 21 weeks seems like forever to wait. Kinsley used to want a girl but now we all want a boy. I’m ok with either but I just really want Brody to have a brother that’s relatively close in age. Also this pregnancy is so completely different then my other two, it’s so strange. I don’t have very many cravings if any at all, I am so extremely exhausted with no morning sickness, and this baby hardly moves at all compared to the others…I’m hoping that means this baby will be a calm one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

background