Saturday, November 8, 2014

Awesome Big Brother

Awesome Big Brother
Saturday
November 8th, 2014
 
Tonight I noticed Kinsley's head feeling pretty warm, she wasn't acting sick but just felt warm. I said something out loud and Brody was immediately worried about her. He doesn't always pay attention to her and she can drive him nuts but really what siblings aren't like this!? One thing about Brody is when he is good to her he is really good to her. 
He sat Kinsley down on the couch and got her all snuggled up with her babies and a blanket then grabbed a towel got it wet and put it on her forehead. He was so cute and concerned about her, I couldn't help but capture this sweet sibling love.
  
 
I think she was liking all of the attention :)



Eventually Bro's forehead started to feel "warm", haha so he needed a towel too. I love that these two have each other! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

background