Thursday, March 26, 2015

Newborn Pictures

Newborn Pictures!!
Thursday
March 26th, 2015
 
Can I just say I am SOO glad my Mom is here to take pictures of this little prince!! If it were up to me they wouldn't even be half as good.
 
My Mom and I have been obsessed with newborn pictures for months...looking up ideas, getting the right outfits and gathering/planning out all our props. I even finished redoing our bedroom so that the background would be perfect, yeah we're pretty obsessed.
 
Once again my Mom came through with some AMAZING pictures!!! I am so extremely lucky to have such a talented mother, I will cherish these sweet pictures for forever.
 
 
I got this sweet little hat and diaper cover set hand made and shipped to me all the way from Poland.
 
 
Precious little baby toes :)
 
 
 
I think I finally got my light haired baby.
 


 
This was my absolute favorite photo prop, I'm dying over how adorable this baby scale is. Oh and the cute baby on top of it doesn't hurt either :)


 
Day one of pictures, plenty more to come!






No comments:

Post a Comment

background