Saturday, April 13, 2013

BB Gun

His Own BB Gun!!
Saturday
April 13th, 2013
 
Brody loves guns!! He is all boy that's for sure. So we decided to get him his own BB gun, a smaller one that he could handle. He was beyond excited of course. We went out, found a hidden spot and set up some targets.
 
I just love this picture of Brody checking out how Daddy does it.




 He is still getting the hang of it, I think he managed to hit one a few times when he was a little closer. It was ridiculously windy out!! Which I can only assume makes it harder.
 

I always have to take a few shots while were out, too fun not to!!

 
Kinsley Mae eventually woke up, it was WAY too windy to take her out so us girls got to hang out in the car. I think we managed to pick one of the windiest places in the world to move to...ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background