Friday, April 19, 2013

Exploring Prescott

Exploring Prescott
Friday
April 19th, 2013
 
I still love St George, and I'd still move back in a heart beat if I could, but the more we see of Prescott the more I like it. I'm starting to try to be more open minded to it since we do live here after all and don't have any plans of moving anytime soon. Prescott does have its beauty, there's lots of outdoor things to do, in fact we live right next to a forest...which even I have to admit is pretty dang cool. There's also lots of lakes, trails, and hikes to do around here. We haven't had many chances to go exploring so after Ian got off Friday we headed down to a trail that lead to a lake. We ended up having a blast!! We will definitely be doing it again soon :)
 
We came across this cool tepee thing someone made out of branches, Brody thought it was a pretty awesome fort!
 




Bro and I walked around the lake. We had a blast exploring everything, and there were lots of different types of cool birds.




It wasn't great for a stroller, next time we will bring the baby carrier, so Dad stayed behind with the sleeping baby :)

 
My handsome Little man!!
 

On our way back Brody wanted to play zombies!! So him and I ran from/kicked zombie butt the whole way back. It was a blast, and I got a good work out from it!! He is such a fun boy!!

 
Kinsley woke up in a super happy mood :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

background