Monday, April 8, 2013

Big Relief

Big Relief
Monday
April 8th, 2013
 
At Kinsley's 2 month appointment she weighed 11 pounds 14 ounces, apparently this was really poor weight gain since she weighed 10 pounds 13 ounces at birth. So we were scheduled to go back in a month for a follow up. I wasn't too fond of the doctor we saw so we switched to a different one within the same office. She asked me about Kinsley's weight history, the first thing she said was "did she really weigh 10 pounds 13 ounces??" I reassured her that she did. She then asked if I had diabetes, and if I had a c section. I honestly got the feeling that she almost didn't believe that she was that big haha... it is pretty shocking. We weighed her and she weighed in at 13 pounds 6 ounces. Thanks goodness, almost 2 pounds in 1 month! So the worry level is definitely down. Kinsley is now in the 45th percentile for weight, weird being that she was almost 100% at birth!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

background