Saturday, December 13, 2014

26 Weeks

26 Weeks
Friday
December 12th, 2014
 
 
How far along? 26 weeks 1 day.

Total weight gain: 20 pounds.

Maternity clothes? Same as always, although my pants are getting increasingly tight around the waist. This was the first time I busted out the leggings, why oh why did I wait this long!?!? they are SOOO comfortable.

 Stretch marks? I haven’t noticed any new ones for sure.

Sleep: I am still as tired as ever, so I never seem to get enough sleep. I don’t have any problems getting to sleep yet (thank goodness!) but I am getting more and more uncomfortable. It’s getting harder to change positions and harder to find one I can feel completely comfortable in.

Best moment this week? Ian’s last day of the fall semester ended on Tuesday!!! I finally get my husband home before 8:00pm each night, for a month or so at least…so excited!!!  
  
Miss anything? Energy is the number one thing I’m missing. As far so not pregnancy related things go I’m missing living somewhere normal. So far I have managed to live on the reservations pretty well, but lately it’s been really getting to me. There is very little to do here, the closest shopping is Walmart at 30 miles away and other then Ian’s brothers family there are no families our age with children that we know. Life is very different here and can be very mentally draining. I just want a normal life again!  

Movement: He has started to move more the last couple weeks, or at least I have been able to feel it more. I have also noticed periods where he is more active than others, later at night especially.

Food cravings: Nothing, literally nothing. I used to think it was sliced apples with caramel but I’ve had some in the fridge all week and haven’t touched them.
 
Food aversions: Nothing right now. I don’t know how I never thought of this before, but during the summer while I had a garden I couldn’t even look outside at my squash without being grossed out. I haven’t had it around in a while but I have a feeling I still wouldn’t be too excited about it. I can’t even tell you how much squash went bad!    

Boy or girl:Boy J
 
Labor signs: No 
Symptoms: Fatigue, stuffy nose, back aches especially bad in the morning…no more like horrific in the morning and my pelvic area is ridiculously sore! I expect this at the end of the third trimester when the baby weighs a lot (around 10 pounds or more in my cases), but not this early in the pregnancy. Oh and also my hormones are going insane! There are times when I get mad for no good reason at all, everything irritates me and no one can do anything right...haha it can get pretty bad!

Belly Button in or out? I would say it’s in-between, but still a little more in then out.   

Wedding ring on or off? Off.

Looking forward to: Christmas break!!! And Kinsley’s second Birthday next Sunday, where has the time gone!? I feel like I was just barely doing these pregnancy updates for her.
  
Fun facts: Not so fun fact, I have gained weight quite a bit faster with this one. With both Bro and Kins I gained 30-35 pounds overall….I’ve already gained 20 and still have the part of the pregnancy left where the baby gained weight rapidly. It doesn’t seem fair, haha really though I mean I haven’t had any real cravings I don’t feel a need to eat as often with this one and I’m gaining more!? I’m sure it has something to do with the doctors not being too fond of me exercising but I still shouldn’t be gaining this quickly. This one is more of a fun fact; I am finally at the stage where I am noticeably pregnant. This is a fun fact because it’s no longer awkward, like is she just gaining weight or is she pregnant. I have heard people at church mention to others how I am pregnant when I’ve never personally told them and it’s fun to hear. The awkward in-between stage is always nice to get past.


No comments:

Post a Comment

background