Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve!!
Wednesday
December 24th, 2014
 
As always we made sugar cookies for Santa and the kids decorated them before going to bed, they were super excited...if you can't tell :).

 
I just love this picture of Kinsley looking up at Brody, she loves her Bro Bro SOOO much!


Kinsley "helping" Bro with the sprinkles.
 


I would say Kinsley's favorite part was adding the sprinkles, she's super good at getting just the right amount.
 

And the finished product, Can you tell which ones are Bro's and which are Kinsley's haha.
 

 
Each year I do a special Christmas Eve box. This year we had a party at our house so we skipped the movie and hot chocolate that I usually add, but they still got their new Christmas jammies.

 
Is it just me or are Christmas pajamas in Brody's size impossible to find?!? Luckily he is going through an obsession with button up jammies, so I knew he would love these!


 
They also got candy canes to hang on the tree.


 
I love these two cuties!!!


 
Hanging the candy canes.

 

 
Next we watched a video for each of them from Santa...that was pretty exciting!

 
I love this cutie pie and her crazy curly hair, I sure hope the curls stay...they are so darn adorable!


 
My handsome Bro Bro, we have done these messages ever since he was Kinsley's age and they always make him smile.


Opening their last Christmas Book.
 

 
Each Christmas Eve we read The night before Christmas.



 
The kids set up Santa's little cookie station and were off to bed.


 
We had a wonderful Christmas Eve, children just add so much joy to everything. The holidays are so much better with them!!! Can't wait for tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

background