Thursday, December 11, 2014

Cookie Makers

Cookie Makers
Thursday
November 11th, 2014
 
I ALWAYS have a helper in the kitchen no matter what I'm making. It's usually just Kinsley but sometimes Brody wants to help too. I seriously can be doing something as simple as warming up a can of soup and I will hear little Miss Kins pulling a chair over to help me. I just laugh put her apron on and let her help as much as she can. Although she is willing to help with anything and everything she especially loves using the kitchen aid mixer. Hopefully this will train her to have a love for cooking and baking when she's older! 
 
I haven't been doing a lot of baking lately, at least not as much as usual. I just don't feel like eating much goodies this pregnancy, which is so strange but I guess good also. One goody I can always eat though is my chocolate crinkle cookies, they are everyone else's favorite too so we decided to make some tonight.  
 
 
Kinsley always sneaks some dough...I think she likes it!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

background