Sunday, December 28, 2014

28 weeks

28 weeks
Sunday
December 28th, 2014
 
 
How far along? 28 weeks 3 day.

Total weight gain: 22 pounds.

Maternity clothes? I’m still able to get away with wearing my normal pants and most of my normal shirts with a few maternity, but I will need to get more maternity shirts before too long, mine are getting a little short. I will definitely be wearing more maternity clothes this time then my other pregnancies.

 Stretch marks? I think I’m getting a couple new ones but I can’t tell for sure.

Sleep: Sleep has still been pretty good, thank goodness. Usually I am so tired that as soon as I lay down I am out.

Best moment this week? Christmas!! I couldn’t have asked for a better day with my sweet little family.

Miss anything? Energy as always, I have been lacking it majorly this whole pregnancy. I am also to the point know where I miss just being comfortable, comfortable in clothes and comfortable just walking around.

Movement: He still doesn’t move a ton, but when he does move boy does he move! He has a few different periods during the day where he is most active, mostly morning and late at night. I can tell that he is getting bigger because it is getting increasingly uncomfortable when he moves around. Even though I have been pregnant twice before I can’t imagine how he can possibly get bigger and still be able to move without it totally hurting me!   

Food cravings: Still nothing, so disappointing.

Food aversions: Nothing. The whole food department is pretty boring around here.

Boy or girl:Boy J

Labor signs: No
Symptoms: I would say my symptoms are pretty much the same as my last update. Fatigue, stuffy nose, horrific back aches in the morning, insanely unstable hormones, and the beginning signs of heartburn.

Belly Button in or out? More out then in, but not completely out yet.

Wedding ring on or off? Off.

Looking forward to: Enjoying the rest of our Christmas break together.  
 
Fun facts: Well I am getting my belly measured now at my doctors appointments, and the second he puts that little machine on my stomach to find the heartbeat we hear it. It’s kind of fun to know that I’m getting further along. I don’t know if it’s just because it’s late and I can’t think as well but I really can’t come up with any other fun facts. Oh I did get my hair cut, quite a few inches. I was a little freaked out at first but now it feels so fresh and a lot healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background