Wednesday, September 19, 2012

26 weeks

26 weeks
Wednesday
September 19th 2012
 


How far along? 26 weeks and 5 days. I was a little late on my picture taking this week.
 
Total weight gain: Ugh no Idea, I have my doctor’s appointment tomorrow though and will find out.

Maternity clothes? Just a few shirts and the belly band really. Oh and the maternity leggings I swear I have been living in!

Stretch marks? No new ones :) Thank goodness/

Sleep: It’s getting worse. I’m feeling more and more uncomfortable the further along I get.

Best moment this week? Saturday and Sunday was stake conference. I especially enjoyed the adult session Saturday night because it was just Ian and I and we actually got to sit together!! It was so special and so sweet, only the third time it’s happened since we have been married since he is in the bishopric. I hate to sound complainy, but I really do miss sitting by him.

Miss anything? Other then being comfortable in normal clothes, the only thing I miss is a good foot and back massage. Oh what I would do for a regular back massage!

Movement: Yes. Its still really on and off though. Some days I will hardly feel her at all. She has been going insane some nights though, like to the point to where it keeps me up.

Food cravings: I would still give just about anything for a shaved icee. I have also noticed I’ve liked corn a lot lately, I find myself wanting it with every dinner.

Food aversions: Ground beef still grosses me out; I can handle it a little more as long as it is mixed in with something else and in very small chunks. But there’s no way I could eat it in say a hamburger.

Boy or girl: Girl!!! Our little princess.

Labor signs: No, none.

Symptoms: Exhaustion. It keeps getting worse and worse, just an overall lack of energy. My back and feet hurt more too. I could use a back massage just about every night. It’s too bad Ian is at school or works constantly though so he’s just as tired as I am.

Belly Button in or out? Still half way in half way out.

Wedding ring on or off? Still on.

Looking forward to: Being comfortable in bottoms again!! I’m completely fine with my shirts, but almost any pants I wear I’m so uncomfortable.





No comments:

Post a Comment

background