Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bump Pics :)

 The ever growing baby bump :)

 
I have been bad about taking bump pictures. I didnt even start until almost half way. So I have been trying to take them every week since. Heres growing little girl and I so far :)


 19 weeks 4 days

 
19 weeks 5 days.
I wanted a picture where I was actually dressed up for my 19 weeks. I look so much bigger then just the day before, maybe its how Im standing?


20 weeks 2 days.
Home from church.
 


 
21 weeks 6 days.
After a long day of shopping (mostly baby stuff) with Ian and Brody.

22 weeks.
We went and picked up a bunk bed for Brody today, hes very excited that his little sister will eventually be on the bottom so he can sleep on the top. 

 
23 weeks
Had our doctors apoitment today. Everything is going great. And despite me feeling like Im gaining a million extra pounds Im right on track, in fact a little under with weight gain!
 


24 weeks 1 day
Brody had school today with Grandma while Ian and I enjoyed a shaved icee, one of my pregnancy cravings! So nice to have time together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

background