Tuesday, September 25, 2012

27 weeks

27 weeks
Tuesday
September 25th, 2012
 
 
How far along? 27 weeks 4 days

Total weight gain: As of my last appointment on Thursday the 20th 16 pounds. That freaks me out a little bit but my doctor says he’s not worried at all, that he doesn’t think Ill be a big weigh gainer. My belly is measuring between 26 and 27 weeks, which is right on track.
Maternity clothes? Same as last week, just a few shirts and my leggings. I need to do something about my pants soon though.
Stretch marks? Still no new ones.
sleep: Sleep is ok. I have to get up to go to the restroom at least twice a night. Some crazy dreams and acid reflex have also been keeping me up.  

 Best moment this week? I had a couple good moments this week. Thursday of course was a great moment. We got to hear our little girl’s heart beat. Also Wednesday we got to go to the temple. It was our stake’s temple night. We have wanted to go for a while now; it was so good to finally get there.

 Miss anything? I’m actually not missing too much this week, other then the usual being comfortable. I can’t wait to comfortable fit into pants again.

 Movement: Yes, she can be quiet the little mover at times. My doctor told me at this week’s appointment to pay attention to her movement. That If I don’t feel her for a while lay down and make sure I feel 4 movements within an hour.

 Food cravings: Shaved icees still sound completely divine, other then that really no cravings that stand out to me though. In that way this pregnancy is completely different then my last.

 Food aversions: Still ground beef. We had spaghetti with beef in it this week and I was actually able to handle it though, granted I stayed away from any big chunks of beef. Really any kind of raw meat grosses me out, even when I cook chicken the raw meat gets to me.  

 Boy or girl: Girl :)

 Labor signs: No, and I pray that it stays that way for a while.  

 Symptoms: Back pains. I have been having some crazy dreams too, like scary nightmares. I had also been having this weird symptom that I didn’t even really know what it was. At first I thought it was heartburn but when I told my doctor what I had been feeling he explained to me it was really acid reflex. So not fun! I had been getting it really bad at night. Luckily he suggested a medication and it has been working miracles!

 Belly Button in or out? Still half way in half way out.

 Wedding ring on or off? On.

 Looking forward to: Brody’s Birthday! His birthday will be Monday October 1st and we will be having his party September 29th, the Saturday before.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

background