Saturday, November 10, 2012

34 weeks

34 weeks
Saturday
November 10th, 2012
 
 
How far along? 34 weeks and 1 day.
 

Total weight gain: 25 pounds.

Maternity clothes? Still the same ol same ol. I have looked for maternity pants but no luck, all of them fit so weird.
 

Stretch marks? I saw two red marks on my stomach the other week; I think they may be stretch marks :(
 

Sleep: Sleep really depends on the night. Some nights I sleep fine while others are horrible, most aren’t that great though. I have been having a lot harder time finding a comfortable position and just turning over is a strain! Also acid reflex can get pretty bad, some nights it’s just easier to be up then try to sleep so I find myself getting up a lot in the middle of the night. She’s also the most active at night, which makes it hard to sleep. One night Ian help her moving and asked me how I can possibly sleep through that…my answer, I can’t! I have found that If I get up and walk around for a while she is less active when I try to lay down again.
 

Best moment this week? Since I skipped last week I’m going to do a best moment for both this week and last. My best moment last week was on Sunday the 28th, we had our primary program. We had been going over Brody’s part with him and had been looking forward to see him do it. He did a great job, he only had one work “Noah” but mad did he nail it! He said it loud and confidently in front of the whole church. I was very proud of him! He also was very reverent the entire time and sang all of the songs, some of which I think he mouthed but hey at least he tried. It was different because I sat on the stand too with the presidency so I didn’t get to see him the whole time but it was still a great experience. The best moment this week was on Monday, I learned that the mother of the little boy I baby-sit had her baby, which meant I was done babysitting!! I was thrilled to say the least, I badly needed a break!
 

Miss anything? Being able to button my pants, such a simple thing. I was thinking about it yesterday as I wore by belly band, how nice it will be when I can be comfortable in the pants again.
 

Movement: Yes, definite movement. She still doesn’t move as much as I remember Brody moving but when she moves this girl moves. She also gets hiccups a lot, which are always fun to feel.
 

Food cravings: Orange Julius’s, I don’t make them a lot because I cant drink it all alone and by the time Ian gets home and I can make it were both usually so exhausted we just want to sleep. But I do think about them just about every night! I also always seem to want corn with dinner.
 

Food aversions: Really nothing has been too bad lately. I can even handle ground beef as long as it is seasoned or with something else. I still haven’t been brave enough to try a hamburger yet though.
 

Boy or girl: Girl :)
 

Labor signs: I don’t think anything too serious, lots of Braxton hick contractions though.
 
Symptoms: Acid reflex and heart burn as always. Some nights my acid reflex can be pretty dang bad, to the point to where I just get up rather then try and sleep. I am always hot, even when Ian is freezing which is so not like me…usually it would be the other way around. Tons of Braxton hick contractions and some cramping as well. Back aches can get pretty bad as always. Also I have a new very unpleasant symptom, last week I started feeling this burning feeling at the top of my stomach on the right side. I was getting pretty worried about it so I asked our bishop and he explained to me that its my muscles pulling and stretching out since I’m starting to carry around more weight, It’s horrible uncomfortable! And as always exhaustion and a complete lack of energy.
 

Belly Button in or out? Out, It seems to move more and more out every single day!
 

Wedding ring on or off? On, some days if it feels really tight I will take it off though.  
 

Looking forward to: Our doctor’s appointment on Tuesday. They will be checking me to see if I am dilated at all, I’m looking forward to it because I have been having lots of discomfort and Braxton hick contractions. I will be very surprise if I am not dilated.
 

Fun facts: I think our little girl is getting quiet big, I can easily feel her on both side of my stomach at the same time. She likes to stretch out a lot too, which can be extremely uncomfortable for her mommy!! This Tuesday will be my first appointment to see if I am dilated at all, I am pretty excited for this because I feel like I am dilated so it’ll be nice to know. Both Ian and I have a feeling that I will not make it to my due date. Either we’re getting this feeling for a reason or its just wishful thinking, although it would be a lot more convenient for us if we did have her on our due date. Ian’s semester is over about a week before my due date, so if we do have her on December 21st it would be great because he would be around a lot more. One more fun fact, Ian and I have finally decided on two names, complete with first and middle. We have chosen not to decide on the final name until we have her and see her though.  
 

Today we went to Zion National Park. I went with the intentions of doing some nice and easy hikes, something more like a nature walk really. Ian on the other hand had something different in mind, notice how high up we are...and that's not even the highest we got! we started hidden canyon but didn't make it to the top, it was a little too much for me!

2 comments:

background