Friday, November 30, 2012

Decorating The Tree

Decorating The Tree
Friday
November 30th, 2012
 
I don't know how but Brody knew it was time to decorate for Christmas, he had been asking us for days but we just never seemed to have the time. I wanted it up before December first for this fun thing I'm doing every night so the very last night in November we brought our little tree out and decorated it. Brody was in heaven to say the least. He thought it was the coolest thing ever!
 
I snuck a picture of Brody and Dad getting the tree all ready. Brody of course had to help every step of the way. He is such a fun little guy!
 
 

After I got it all wrapped with lights the fun part began, the ornaments!
I love this picture, our tree is just the right size for Mr. Brody.


I love that concentrated look on his face. He made sure everything was in the right place.




And our finished product. It may be fake (Ive always been a fan of real trees) and it may be small, but its our families and we love it.

 
I know the lighting is so weird in this one but I loved how it made to tree look like it was glowing.

 
We all had a great time decorating the tree together.
The presents underneath are the fun tradition I'm starting with Brody. I gathered all the Christmas books he has and bought the rest that I needed at a thrift store until I came up with 24 Christmas books. I wrapped them all up and put them under the tree. Every night we read Brody a book before bed, but this month we are doing it a little different. Instead of reading a normal book he gets to pick a present from



No comments:

Post a Comment

background