Wednesday, January 2, 2013

12 days

Miss Kinsley 12 Days Old
Wednesday
January 2nd, 2013
 
Brody loves his baby sister to death, he always wants to be next to her. I'm so glad its this way and not the other which I was a little afraid of. I think him being a little older helps with him not being jealous. I love this picture because it shows just how small Kinsley is, even with her being a big baby.
 
 
 
Just had to capture a crying picture...always need one of those!

 
And something exciting happened today, Kinsley's umbilical cord fell off!! I was getting her dressed this morning when I thought I noticed something in her Jammie's. I didn't think too much of it until I noticed her belly button...sure enough that was what the mysterious thing in her Jammie's was. What a relief for us! Since she is so big we have had her in size 1 diapers, which don't have the little cut out for the umbilical cord. Well we didn't realize this until it was too late, the diapers are taller so they were catching on her umbilical cord and pulling it up, causing it to get all pussy and well lets just say it wasn't fun. We felt like the worst parents in the whole world. We were very excited when it fell off and all was well :)

 
I love me a peaceful sleeping baby. I think its so cute how they always have their arms up. Ian says that it looks like shes surrendering haha.




No comments:

Post a Comment

background