Wednesday, January 2, 2013

when hes alone...

What Brody does when hes alone...
Wednesday
January 2nd, 2013
 
Kinsley is now 12 days old, I know I should be getting back into the swing of things but lets just be real... I'm NOT. I still lay in bed most of the time, making it out to the couches every now and then. On a good day I will take a shower by late afternoon but that's usually where it stops, no getting ready involved :/
Poor Brody is left to entertain himself a lot, which makes me feel like a horrible parents, but I promise I will get back to normal! Anyways today I ventured out while he was watching TV and found him lounging on Kinsley's bouncer chair. I quickly made him get out before he broke it, but not before I snapped a couple pics!
 
Seriously, why is it that all kids are fascinated with baby things??
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

background