Sunday, January 13, 2013

Church time

Church Time
 Sunday
January 13th, 2013
 
I wanted to take a picture of Kinsley all dressed up for her first church outing, which was last week, but I spaced it and it just didn't happen. So this week was actually her second Sunday going to church. I also wanted Brody to be in the picture too, he looked so stinkin handsome today his blazer, but he got undressed the second we got home! He loves being in his "comfies"! Sundays have been so much fun with a little girl, I just love the dresses and bows and all the fun girly stuff.
 
 
She was great at church, she cried a few times but I was able to calm her down quickly each time. She slept the majority of the time and everyone thinks shes a beautiful baby :)  Not many people got to see her last Sunday since I kept her covered up most of the time.

 
And then big brother comes along and torments her...this picture just says it all. Brody loves this little girl to death, sometimes its a little too much for her though, this picture is one of those times haha

2 comments:

  1. cute pictures! I loved getting to dress up Emma. Now she definitely has her mind set on what she wants and luckily its most of the super cute stuff. Cherish it while it lasts.. they grow up so darn fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol that's so true, they sure do have a mind of their own sometimes!! Emma always looks cute in the pictures I've seen :)

    ReplyDelete

background