Sunday, December 2, 2012

Maternity Pictures

Maternity Pictures
Sunday
December 2nd, 2012
 
When Ian and I were planning our wedding I was completely set on having a professional photographer. Ian was a little iffy about how much it would cost but I came across this amazing photographer who just happened to be building her portfolio and gave us an amazing deal. She was so nice and so fun to work with we ended up becoming friends. So a while ago she asking if she could take my maternity pictures as a gift, I of course said YES!!! I was beyond thrilled to say the least! My mom has always been into photography so it is something that has become important to me, to capture those special moments. I knew we couldn't afford it without it being a gift so I was beyond grateful for her generosity. The weeks went on and I kept getting bigger and bigger (like all pregnant women do) and feeling worse and worse about how I look. I almost told her that I didn't want to do them anymore, I mean why would I want documentation of my monstrosity! I was freaking out about what to wear since I own practically no maternity clothes. Lets just say I had a mini melt down that day while getting ready. But I eventually found something to wear, got over my feeling enormous and we had a blast taking pictures!! I even roped Ian and Brody into being in some as well. I was so glad that I didn't cancel, these precious memories will be so sweet to be able to look back on. I love my little family and I even love my not so Little belly and am so glad we are all together :) What more could I ask for!
 
I don't have all of them yet but she was kind enough to give me a sneak peak with a couple.
 
I just love this family picture!!

 
I'm still getting used to living in St George and the weather. Here we are in December and from these pictures and the beautiful leaves it looks like its fall, not winter!
 
 
So here I am 37 weeks and 2 days pregnant...almost there :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

background