Saturday, February 2, 2013

Mommys little girl

Me And My Girl
Saturday
February 2nd, 2013
 
We had some errands to run today so I actually got ready for the day (still getting back into things after a baby :/). Which meant pictures of course! I am literally obsessed with capturing moments and I want so badly to have pictures of me and my new baby. So pictures in front of her bed will just have to do :)
 
 
 I LOVE this little girl so much!! Like I mentioned in previous posts, before I had Kinsley I was so worried. I was worried that I might not love her as much as Brody,  worried I wouldn't have enough love to share, worried that I wouldn't be able to juggle loving two kids the same...I was just plain worried. Now that I have her it amazes me just how much you can love each child individually. I love Kinsley just as much as I love Brody, she is such a sweet sweet girl. It is so much fun having her with us in our family :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

background