Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sleep over

Sleep over with the cousins!
Sunday
February 10th, 2013
 
Ian's Brother lives in Prescott Valley (really close to where we live), which is fun because Brody gets to be close to some of his favorite cousins Quinn and Tyson. They needed a babysitter so we had the twins over for a sleep over! Brody was beyond excited to have them come play with all his toys! They had a blast of course, and made quiet a mess but that's what three little boys do :)
 
 
Eventually we made them stop all the fun and go to bed. They all wanted to sleep in Brody's bed, which I thought was cute!

 
Checking out Brody's new dream pillow (thanks aunt Anya!). It was dark but I had to use the flash, anyways its Brody new favorite thing to sleep with. Its a stuffed animal that has lights on the top that show up on the ceiling as stars and a moon, its lots of fun!

 
At least an hour, if not more, after we put them to bed Quinn and Brody were still awake and as hyper as ever! I went in to talk to them and they kept telling me "but we're not tired!" haha. I wish I would have taken a picture of them when they finally all fell asleep, none of them ended up where they started in fact Brody was all the way on the bottom. Cute kids :)

 
I didn't get any pictures of the next day but they had lots of fun! We made a fort under the kitchen table which I swear they spend the majority of their time playing. I'm glad Brody has cousins close enough to get together and play with :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

background