Monday, February 4, 2013

Our Week :)

 Moments of the week
Monday-Friday
February 4th-8th, 2013

The first two weeks we lived here we didn't have Internet and I wasn't able to blog. Once we got it hocked up I was kind of out of the habit so I'm doing some major catching up and figured If I put all these pictures together it would save me some time!!
 
Monday
February 4th, 2013

I quickly figured out that I couldn't get much unpacking done during the day. This was Kinsley's clingy stage (I swear she knew things changed), she wouldn't hardly let me put her down without screaming her head off! Dad was nice enough to take over once he got home from work so I could get some things done. Looks like tough work huh haha.
 
 
Tuesday
February 5th, 2013
 
Talk about a happy girl!! I love it when she smiles big like this for me!
 



Love her smiles! I believe these were the first smiles I have caught on camera although her first real smile we noticed was on January 24th. We were getting ready to leave to come visit Prescott and find a place to live. She was in her car seat and Brody was playing with her when she surprised us with a big smile for her big brother!!
 
 
This picture seriously cracks me up!! Brody love his sister sooo much, he always wants to kiss her and be close to her. Whenever I'm holding her he always asks me "can I see my baby's face!?" But sometimes (actually quiet often) his love is just a tad bit too much, too overwhelming. He has no sense of boundaries with her so hes always right in her face which as you can imagine can cause her to cry. Uncle Evan was ALWAYS teasing Brody...I think Brody might have picked up some of those habits!! He doesn't mean to do it in a mean teasing way but he is just a little too much sometimes. Anyways this picture captures it perfectly! The out of control Brody and the irritated Kinsley haha...makes me laugh!


 
We had to take the legs off the cough to get them in and out the doors while we moved. We finally found them and Dad was putting them back on tonight. Brody was watching a movie and figured it was the perfect little fort to make his bed under. He thought it was pretty dang cool.
 

 
Wednesday
February 6th, 2013
 
These are some of my favorite moments with Kinsley, when we can just lay down snuggle up and relax together. She is such a sweet baby, she loves to snuggle with her mommy. I try to do this as much as possible because  I know they grow up so fast! Brody already doesn't like to snuggle as much as he used to :(
 
 
Thursday
February 7th, 2013
 
Brody's hair looks like a hot mess in this picture I wont deny that, but if I do it it actually looked pretty cute this long. But that's the thing, I hardly ever get around to actually doing it...partly because I feel like my life has been taken over with having a baby and partly because he doesn't really like me to. Anyways we didn't mean to let it get this long but with having a baby and moving and all that fun stuff it kind of got forgotten and pushed to the side. One night we were at Walmart and he was wearing a hat, his hair was poking out so much under his hat that we finally realized its time for a hair cut!! He was no thrilled, to say the least. He wanted to keep growing it out but off it went! I wish I would have taken a better picture, when it actually looked cute, but here's the before picture. I believe this is the longest it has even been. 



I love that little curl under his right ear. When he has had a shower and done his hair that's what most of it looks like...so cute!


 
And the after picture. He doesn't seem too sad about cutting it off anymore :)

 
There's really no significance to this picture other then I thought it was cute, I looks like he fell asleep while he was deep in though haha.

 
Friday
February 8th, 2013
 
Brody has been wanting to hold his sister even since she was born, and not while hes sitting. It freaked me out to let him try it for a second, but I wanted him to stop asking so I gave in. Doesn't he look so proud!

 
It cracks me up how big she looks! That does not look like a new baby to me!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

background