Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day

Valentines Day
Thursday
February 14th, 2013
 
I always like doing fun things for the holidays, especially for Brody he always loves it! I thought it would be fun to decorate his door with these hanging hearts, luckily he usually only opens one of his doors so I just had to decorate the one side.
 

 
I got Brody a few of his favorite things and put some cute little sayings with them, he thought they were pretty fun. He was so cute, every time I would read one he would smile so big and either say "I love you mom" or give me a big hug.



 
Kinsley is still too young to do really fun things for but I did manage to get some headbands for her.

 
Ian was such a sweet valentines. He came home for his lunch and brought Brody and I Panda express, one of our favorites. He also got me two different boxes of chocolates, flowers, and two picture frames (he knows I love pictures). He also left a ton of hearts out in the living room, I think hes getting the whole Valentines thing down :) Brody and I bought Ian a bunch of his favorite things and put cute sayings on them. I made him a frame where I can write reasons I love him on and made his favorite dinner. I must say we had a great Valentines day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background