Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Biggest Looser!

Biggest Looser!
Wednesday
May 7th, 2014
 
While we were in Phoenix with my parents we spent a lot of time at the pool...and to put it plainly none of us liked how we looked in our swimming suits. Ian and my Dad decided to do a biggest looser competition. The kids and I were sick for a couple weeks after so my Mom and I jump on the weight loose train a little later. I officially started with weigh in on April 21st, so its been just over two weeks for me. I started at 128 and weighed in Monday at 124. I had hoped I would be a little further along but I'll take anything!! My goal is to be at 115 hopefully by June, that is what I weighed when Ian and I got married. This whole weight loose thing isn't as easy as I remember it being!! I remember being 124 in the past and it seeming so much skinnier, why oh why does your stomach have to be so hard to lose after kids.
Ian and I have been working really hard!! We bought an exercise bike and both ride it 6 days a week. I am also doing a Julian Micheal's 6 weeks to 6 pack work out that is kicking my butt, but boy do I feel good afterwards! I also just started using the my fitness pal ap to keep track of calorie intake and burn and I'm in love!! Here's to finally getting this baby fat off! Wish me luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

background