Monday, May 19, 2014

Costumes in May

Costumes in May
Monday
May 19th, 2014
 
While the kids and I were cleaning their room Brody came across their box of Halloween costumes, so we decided to play dress up. Who says you can't wear costumes in May!
 

 
Kins wasn't quiet as fond of the idea...
 
 
Our costume adventure turned into Brody doing super cool Ninja moves all morning, and wanting me to capture every single one of them, I kid you not I must have taken 50 ninja jumping pictures. Here are my favorites!

 
You'll have to excuse the wet spots on the couches, I was doing a little spot cleaning :)



This picture reminds me o Uncle Evan, I swear I've seen a picture with him doing this same exact silly face.
 


 
Trying to talk Kinsley into doing it! Luckily her version was just sliding off the ottoman.

 
Not the best picture of me (I had recently finished a work out :/), but I do love my little princess in it.


 
I'm glad we found those costumes, fun morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

background