Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mommies little helper

Mommies Little Helper
Sunday
May 18th, 2014
 
Both Brody and Kinsley are my little baking buddies, this time Kinsley wanted to help so me made chocolate crinkle cookies. I LOVE baking, but since Ian and I have been trying to loose weight  I haven't been doing much at all so as you can imagine we were all pretty excited for some goodies in the house.   

I just love having cute little helpers in the kitchen.
 
 
After the dough firmed up for a while we brought out the powdered sugar and the real fun began.
 

 
She started out with a few licks...

 
Which lead to shoveling handfuls into her mouth!


 
Kins did manage to help me with some cookies, in between all the sugar eating :) 

 
Once the cookies were done she became a total monster, I'd say she liked them!


I just love the photo bomb in this picture, and the mouth full of cookie.
 

 
And of course she had to wash it down with some milk.

 
Ian took some cookies to school the next day and a student begged him for one. He got Ian to give him one for a dollar and said he would pay Ian $10 for a dozen. They are pretty dang good! 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

background