Monday, December 17, 2012

39 weeks


39 weeks
Saturday
December 15th, 2012





How far along? 39 weeks and 1 day. 


Total weight gain: 34 pounds. I don’t know what the heck happened, I hadn’t been gaining any weight then at my last appointment I gained 5 pounds!! Don’t know where that came from, but praying it wasn’t a huge growth spurt of hers. 


Maternity clothes? Still managing to get away with what I have.


Stretch Marks? No new ones.


Sleep: Sleep in a nightmare to say the least, I literally dread bedtime. I can’t ever get comfortable, I am so incredibly painfully sore, and I have to use the restroom a million times a night. Getting up to go to the bathroom is the worst, I feel like I’m 90+ years old with the way I move.


Best moment this week? Anya came to visit us this weekend; it was a lot of fun. We really enjoyed having her here, especially Brody; he is already asking when she is coming back!


Miss anything? I miss comfort, and being able to do normal things like just walk around without getting sore and warn out.


Movement: yes, but I can tell there’s no room at all left in there because she just pushes around, she cant actually move much at all. I feel so much pressure of my pelvic bones when she moves around, it’s like she’s pushing so hard on them. She still loves my left side too; I swear it always looks more pushed out then the right side.  

Food cravings: Pop like always. I have also been craving anything sweet, nothing in particular just something sweet.  


Food aversions: Nothing really.


Boy or girl: Girl :)


Labor signs: Even more contractions then before, still not consistent enough though. I’m beginning to wonder if this is ever going to happen!


Symptoms: Still the same list as always, but my acid reflex and heartburn have become worse. Every night before bed I take my prenatal vitamin and acid reducer medicine, but lately I have had to take my acid reducer pill during the day it’s so bad. Sometimes I even feel it in the morning, so it’s been a lot worse then it used to be. Also the acid reflex is out of control; I have had quiet a bit coming up at night (sorry nasty).

 

Belly Button in or out? Still out.  


Wedding ring on or off? Off.


Looking forward to: Having our baby girl!!


Fun facts: We had our very last doctor’s appointment on Thursday. I was checked as always and was dilated to a 3 1/2, still no real signs on labor though :( but at least I’m making progress. We also set our induction date for the 21st, my due date, although I’m really hoping she comes earlier on her own. Throughout this pregnancy I really really wanted to go into labor naturally, being that I was induced with Brody I have never been able to experience this. So this time around I really wanted to. If we wanted to I could have been induced yesterday but we choose not to go that route, we wanted to at least give her a chance to come on her own. We do not want to have a Christmas baby though, we don’t want to curse our poor daughter with a birthday any closer to Christmas then the 21st. So like I said we went ahead and set the induction date for my due date, I will just have to wait for our next child to go into labor naturally. Another fun fact, I am so incredibly hot all of the time. It is the middle of December and I kid you not I turn the air conditioner on whenever I can get away with it!! I have only turned the heat on once and that’s because I felt bad for Brody (I knew it must have been kind of cold to normal not pregnant people). Also a not so fun fact, I have no in all seriousness been asked twice if I am having twins, both happened to be women. Let’s just say I was not so thrilled by these questions, and I’m pretty sure it showed. What I don’t get is why women would ask that, isn’t that an off limits question, shouldn’t they know better. When they are pregnant I hope someone asks them that same questions, then we will see how well they like it. Anyways we are beyond excited to have our little girl in 6 days, if not less!!
 
 
I feel like my stomach cannot stretch our anymore, that there is no more room at all. It feels like its going to rip!!

3 comments:

  1. You look ahhhmazing!!! I can not wait for that text saying she's here !!! Hang in there! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are full of it. You've just put a basketball under your shirt. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely don't look like your having twins. You look great! We sold our double stroller to a lady that was having twins and she looked just like you at 30 weeks. : )

    ReplyDelete

background