Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ward Christmas Party

 Ward Christmas Party
Saturday
December 8th, 2012
 
Tonight was our ward Christmas Party. Both Ian and I have been involved in the planning of it and let me tell you, it has been quiet the pain for everyone involved!! Our ward combined with another ward and with all the opinions involved it made it pretty complicated. So we were pretty nervous as to how it would turn out. In the end the food was great, there was plenty for everyone and the kids had a great time with Santa. Brody was very excited to go and see Santa, when he came into the room he asked me "Is that the real Santa??"
 
Waiting in line, luckily it wasn't too long.
 
 
Cute Oakley wanted to be in the picture. The other day Brody came up to me and said "Mom I wish I could marry you." He totally doesn't get the whole marriage concept so I explained to him that I already married daddy and someday he will find a girl he really likes and marry her. His reply to this was "Well I really like Oakley, maybe I could marry her." Haha I thought that was pretty cute. Oakley is pretty much the only girl friend he has so of course shes the lucky one.

 
Bro telling Santa what he wants to Christmas...Power Ranger and Star Wars guys!!

 
I can never get the dang kid to look at the camera. He smiles but his eyes are always somewhere else. Also Santas waving hand looks like its about to attack the camera! But hey its as good as I could get and it works!
 
 
Just a fun little side note, the red button up shirt Brody is wearing used to belond to his Uncle Evan, who is now 17 years old. It was passed down to Brody and he finally fits into it!

2 comments:

  1. ....and she's a darn cute one if I do say so myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she is!!! I love that picture I think its so cute of them haha.

    ReplyDelete

background