Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas cookies

Christmas Cookies!
Thursday
December 20th, 2012 
 
 
I have really been wanting to make Christmas cookies with Brody, I thought it would be something  fun for him since he LOVES helping me in the kitchen. Last Thursday we set our induction date for Friday the 21st, well today rolled around and we still hadn't made our cookies yet! So we all pitched in and made about a million it seemed, it was a lot of fun, I'm so glad we did it. It was our one last hurrah as a little family of 3!
 
Brody enjoyed frosting the cookies, at first he thought both top and bottom of them needed frosting. As you can imagine those cookies got to stay home with us :)
 




Getting ready to bring cookies to all our friends. We really wanted to teach Brody that Christmas isn't all about getting, its about giving too. We want him to grow up knowing that giving is important. He was such a cutie while bring them to everyone, he made sure to always say Merry Christmas. 



Our last stop was to Ian's parents house. Brody is staying with them while we have our baby, and since they could call us in at anytime after midnight we brought him over to Grandma and Grandpas to spend the night tonight. It seems so surreal, that it is actually happening. I still don't think that its hit either Ian or I how close it really is, I don't think it'll hit me until were at the hospital and its happening. It was so strange to tell Brody that the next time he comes home we will have his baby sister with us. He is beyond excited to met her, he keeps telling me that when he sees her at the hospital he is going to kiss her forehead and tell her how cute and beautiful she is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

background