Sunday, March 3, 2013

Family Picture

Family Picture
Sunday
March 3rd, 2013
 
The only picture we had of all 4 of us is from the hospital less then an hour after I had Kinsley, and although I love that picture I am wearing a hospital gown and not looking my best so I have been wanting to get a family picture. Since we were all in our Sunday clothes I figured today was perfect. I had to threaten Brody not to get in his "comfy clothes" until after we took pictures, that boy doesn't like staying in his church clothes a second longer then he needs to.
 
Daddy and his little girl :)
 
 
We were able to get 2 pretty ok ones after quiet a few tries. Kinsley was either crying or Brody doing something silly in most of them. I sure love my cute little family!


 
Brody was not into taking a lot of pictures, so he didn't stick around for any extras. But I did manage to get one with my princess :)


1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute girl!!! You guys look amazing!!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

background