Monday, March 18, 2013

Fun comparison

Just a fun comparison
Monday
March 18th, 2013
 
I was looking at my old blog, trying to find a picture of Brody when I came across a post from his 2 month shots. I don't know why but I have always taken pictures of my kids after they get their shots...for memories maybe? Haha honestly probably because I'm obsessed with documenting everything, including those cute cartoon bandages! Anyways I was completely surprised by Brody's stats at 2 month compared to Kinsley's, especially since she was initially quiet a bit bigger. Our little girl is slowing down in the weight department that's for sure!


Brody Evan Harvey
October 1st, 2008
9 pounds 8 ounces
21 1/2 inches
 
 
Kinsley Mae Harvey
December 21st, 2012
10 pounds 13 ounces
22 inches
 

Brody Evan
December 2nd, 2008 = 2 months and 1 day old
15 pounds
24 1/2 inches
 

 Kinsley Mae
March 6th, 2013 = 2 months and 10 days
11 pounds 14 ounces
24 3/4 inches
 


Its so fun to see pictures of them at the same age. Although they have their differences I think they look so much alike! My two cuties :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

background