Saturday, March 16, 2013

Love this sport!!

 Love This Sport!!!
Saturday
March 16th, 2013
 
I recently signed Brody up for T-ball. He has watched Evan play about a million times and has just plain been around baseball a lot but he never really has played it. So I thought it would be a good idea to get him out on the field before his first practise so he isn't too nervous (he has a tendency to get shy when it comes to new things).
 
I wanted him to be ready for what practise might be like, so I made the boys run a lap haha. Brody actually thought this was pretty fun and ended up asking later on if they could race again!
 

 
Daddy teaching Bro how to catch. Softball is my thing so I normally would have wanted to teach Bro but I let him and Dad have their bonding time. It has been so fun watching their relationship grow.

 
Making a great catch!!

 
Ian tried to teach him to step with his foot while throwing, I think it ended up just confusing him haha, he is actually pretty good at throwing up sometimes looks kind of funny doing it.

 
At first he kept hitting the stand instead of the ball. I thought it was up too high, which it was at first, but no matter how low we put it he kept hitting the stand...and he would always laugh about it. We had to leave soon (they were locking the gates) so Ian told him if he hit the ball he could get ice cream, sure enough he hit the ball. So the whole time he was just hitting the stand because he thought it was funny!! Silly guy. After he made his first hit he said "can I do it one more time...because I'm getting pretty good" haha!


 
We had a great time out on the field today, so glad baseball season is here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background