Saturday, October 6, 2012

29 weeks

29 weeks
Saturday
October 6th, 2012
 

How far along? 29 weeks 1 days

Total weight gain: I’m not positive but I think around 19 pounds.

 Maternity clothes? No new ones, still just a few shirts and my leggings. My good friend Shana let me barrow a bunch of clothes she wore during her pregnancies, they will really come in handy when it gets colder here. If that ever happens! I still have my one pair of shorts that I can button and wear normally but even those are getting tight, there’s no turning back now!

 Stretch marks? No new ones, and still none of my tummy thank goodness.

sleep: Sleep is getting harder and harder. It’s hard to find a comfortable position and even when I find one it only stays comfortable for a little while, haha oh pregnancy. Acid reflex is still getting to me a little at night even with the medicine. Ian is so nice about it though. Even with him being so exhausted from work and school he doesn’t complain too much about my restlessness that I know keeps him awake.

 Best moment this week? I have had a few. Brody’s Birthday party and Birthday. This year Brody’s birthday was on a Monday, so we had his party the Saturday before. It turned out so nice, all his really close friends came and his cousins (The twin boys and Liliana) were also able to be there. We made star wars cup cakes the night before which Brody loved! Monday was also really nice. We gave him his new bike and went to the store to pick out a fish. Also we got to watch General Conference today and then I had my baby shower tonight! My friend Megan was so sweet to do one, she did such an amazing job and everything was decorated to cute! It was so much fun!

Miss anything? Being able to paint my toe nails. Such a simple thing but so missed, and boy do they need it! Usually by now I would be wearing shoes but with the hot St George weather I’m still in sandals and showing those dang toe nails. 

Movement: Yes, definitely feeling movement, still not as often as I remember feeling Brody though. But when she moves she moves! Sometimes my whole stomach will move with her kicks, kind of fun to watch.

 Food cravings: As always Shaved icees are still always on my mind. Butterfingers also have been sounding really good lately as well as orange Julius’s. I made an orange Julius for Ian and I the other night that was pretty dang good, I may be making some more. 

Food aversions: Ground beef is still the only one.  

 Boy or girl: Girl :)

Labor signs: Luckily no.

 Symptoms: Back pains and acid reflex are still stickin around. I have also been having this weird thing going on with my legs. I couldn’t figure out what it was until I read one of my weekly pregnancy emails and learned its wrestles leg syndrome. A lot of the time when I’m laying down or sitting on the couch just trying to relax my legs will just not cooperate. I always have this weird sensation that I need to move them, they just can’t stay still!

 Belly Button in or out? Still half in and half out, the top of it is very much out though.

 Wedding ring on or off? Very comfortably on.

Looking forward to: The end of the week. Ian gets Thursday and Friday off from school for fall break and I dont babysit Friday! Im hoping we can going camping. We promised Brody we would go before it gets too cold, hopefully work doesnt get in the way.

Fun facts: I’m starting to get the very beginning of that weird dark belly line. I just noticed it a couple days ago, it doesn’t go all the way down or up, but its definitely starting. Also Ian visibly saw my stomach move for the first time. She has been moving so much that my whole stomach will jump, he was a little surprised. He was looking at me and all of a sudden I heard “what the heck was that”. He’s so cute, he was concerned that it hurt. I reassured him it didn’t just sometimes depending on where she kicks it can be uncomfortable.


I finally asked Ian to take a picture of me. I had just gotten home from my baby shower but I didn't think about it until after I got comfy clothes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background